Saturday, February 25, 2012

busy busy busy

i havent taken too many photos lately just been busy with the two comps in the pipe  but have been makin new friends.   i guess im more russian then i thought  they kicked marc out of the boarder cross because he is a foreigner  but brought me in because i am not.   an american...    went drinking with the instructors in there lounge and got hammered on vodka fell in the mud and hit my head and was bleeding all over my self.  i dont remember but good fun and i made some good eye contact with a chick which is a good start she made sure i had some food and knows my name.  today at the competition i had my first offer of  a russian bride   through a translator she said she wanted to come to america and leave russia  she said if i didnt take her with me i could get her mailed over.  no shit.    she said i was attractive and gentle her name was svetlana  it through me off gaurd,   later a 19 year old wanted me to give her my number so we could hang out if given a chance she wants to learn english better.   and  a girl kate who rides the pipe lives in sochi gave me a kiss on the cheek good bye two days ago and gave me her full name  today so we could be friends   i think she knows i think she is cute but at this time i speak more russian then her english which is funny i almost think she is more frusterated then me,   crazy days but i almost fit in this crazy place for what it is worth and not speaking hardly any russian im still a loaner in my own right but more people know me at least and know i dont speak russian but have fun with it and do they have fun with it 

No comments:

Post a Comment